Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least (18) years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least (18) years of age.]
Certificate of Warranty for Products
For damages occurred during transit and damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy. The company cannot be held responsible for the damages. No refunds will be issued under such conditions.
However, the company takes utmost care & employs experienced courier, shipper and logistic agents to deliver goods across the globe. The Company has a very good track record of delivering the goods, adhering with safety procedures, certifications, and stipulations that is applicable in India.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or (OTHER CONTENT)] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution). Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organization].
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd express written consent.
- Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd – reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd discretion.
- Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd GST may disable your user ID and password in Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, the advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the Bangalore jurisdiction of the courts of JURISDICTION.
Registrations and authorizations
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd is registered with the Karnataka Value Added Tax Act 2013.
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd registration number and date is U24242KA2002PTC030382, 18/04/2002
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd – GST details:
The full name of Kraycol Stationery is Kraycol Stationery Private Limited.
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd GST [registered] address is:
Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd Survey no 107/2, Shed A, Kumbalgodu Industrial Estate phase 2, Dodda Aladhamara road, Gerupalya, Kengeri Hobli, Bengaluru– 560074, Karnataka, India.
You can contact Kraycol Stationery Pvt Ltd by email to email@example.com.