1. Non-Entertainment of Returns:
Kraycol Stationery Pvt. Ltd warehouses stocks its products and manufactures certain products. So we cannot entertain returns as offered in other e-commerce portals but replacements are accepted.
2. Replacement of product:
For replacement you can ship the product on below address.
Kraycol Stationery Pvt. Ltd, Survey no 107/2, Shed “A”, Kumbalgodu Industrial Estate Phase 2, Dodda Aladhamara Road, Gerupalya, Kengeri Hobli, India, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560074.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for sending and receiving the replacement of your item. Shipping costs incurred already towards an order are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach may vary.
- We would be happy to assist you in every step in your shopping, please send us your query or message through by clicking on contact us option on main page.
- Offers, Discounts, Packs, Special rates, Shipping time, Processing time, Products displayed on the website, all are only applicable for Orders placed and paid via Online and not applicable for our Retail Outlets.
3. How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online within 24 hours of placing the order. Your entire order amount will be refunded. An order cannot be cancelled, once the item has been delivered to you.
4. Can I cancel a part of the order?
5. How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1 to 2 business days to cancel the order and 3 to 4 working days to initiate a refund. You will be notified for the same by email. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from your side by the courier.
6. Whom should we contact to get the money transferred of the cancelled product?
Refunds are at sole discretion of Kraycol Stationery Pvt. Ltd and will be accepted and done only after one to one email communication with the shopper or customer who has placed order on the website. Refunds for an online order paid through Credit card/net banking/Debit card will be done after deducting the service charges if the order is canceled after 3 days from the date of payment. Refunds for payment done through Bank deposits will be done only to a Nationalized (Indian based) Bank account, irrespective of payment being made within India or Outside India.
Please send in a mail having all your bank account details.
This process may take up to 7-10 business days, an intimation of the refund shall be sent to you via email.
7. Damages & Claims:
- For damages occurred during transit & improper usage of application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- The company cannot be held responsible for the damages. No refunds will be issued under such conditions.
- However, the company takes utmost care & appoints experienced courier, shipper and logistic agents to deliver goods across the globe. The Company has a very good track record of delivering the goods, adhering with safety procedures, certifications, and stipulations that is applicable in India.
1. What information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
We may collect personal information like Name, Address, phone numbers, email addresses, bank details, billing details, date of birth, gender, and other contact details. This may include information which you have given at the time of registration, placing orders, search, contact customer care, purchases, engage in transactions, offers, discussions, chats, to receive notifications, to participate in surveys or contests and any other information required for services provided by us. For online payments, www.polocolours.com does not ask for or store any information pertaining to your credit/debit cards or information about your internet banking account. All online payment transactions are done through payment gateways and it is very much secure.
a. The Non personal identification information
Non personal identification information is the one which doesn’t identify the specific end user. www.polocolours.com may automatically receive and store information at the time you visit our site or interact with us. Like many other websites, www.polocolours.com makes use of log files, cookies and other relevant forms of information storage. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The information may also include Uniform resource locator or URL of the website you visited before visiting our website.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administrate a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To analyze trends, administrate the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
3 Disclosure of information to third parties?
We use authorized third party service providers for some of our services. We may transfer/disclose/share your information with such service providers to perform functions on our behalf. We may share the information collected for you to hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4 How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security purpose and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser has little difference, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
6 Third party links?
7 Children’s Information
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. Children under the age of 18 are not supposed to use this website. www.polocolours.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. If a parent or guardian believes that www.polocolours.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 18, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
8 The choice to opt out
If you, at the point of time, choose to withdraw the personal information you have provided or choose to opt out of our services, then you may please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Restricted Items Policy
- Adult Products and Pornographic/ Obscene Materials (including child pornography) in any form (Print, audio/video, MMS, images, photographs, etc.)
- Animals, whether live or dead including its parts and product
- Any article/material/service which cannot be exhibited, advertised, made available, offered for sale at e-commerce platforms/ technology due to restrictions/conditions for sale of those articles/material/ service unless all those conditions are met pursuant to the Applicable Laws
- Any article/material/service which is prohibited by any law at any given time.
- Any item/material which may assist in the performance of any illegal or unlawful activity.
- Bootleg/Pirated Recordings
- Brand Name Misuse
- Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
- Catalogue and URL Sales.
- Counterfeit Goods and goods/materials infringing any intellectual property rights.
Currency, Negotiable Instruments, etc.
- Endangered species of animals and plants, whether alive or dead.
- Fire Arms, parts thereof and ammunitions, weapons, knives, sharpened and other deadly weapons, and parts of, and machinery for manufacturing, arms, but does not include articles designed solely for domestic or agricultural uses such as a lathi or an ordinary walking stick and weapons incapable of being used otherwise than as toys or of being converted into serviceable weapons;
- Government related items/equipment, IDs and Licenses which includes fake Ids, passports, diplomas and noble titles
- Grey market product.
- Hazardous materials including but not limited to acid, fireworks, explosives, flammable adhesives, poison, hazardous chemical, oil-based paint and thinners (flammable liquids), industrial solvents, insecticides & pesticides, machinery (containing fuel), Fuel for camp stoves/lanterns/heating elements, infectious substances, etc.
- Human parts remains or skeleton.
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas cylinder.
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
- Multi-level marketing collection fees
- Invoices (including blank, pre-filled, or value-added invoices or receipts), is strictly prohibited on the Site).
- Maps and literature where Indian external boundaries have been shown incorrectly
Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances.
- Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material or any literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, a crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items.
- Pre-Sale Listings.
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
- Promotional Item.
- Prescription Medicines and Drugs.
- Racially/ethnically/religiously offensive materials.
- Radioactive Materials.
- Real Estate.
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Replica and Counterfeit Items including imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
- Reptile skins.
- Sex Determination Kit.
- Stocks and Securities.
- Stolen Properties.
- Surveillance Equipment.
- Tobacco and cigarettes include cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
- Traffic devices which include radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
- Unauthorized Copies of Intellectual Property.
- Veterinary Drugs for animals.
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Work-at-home information
- Wildlife and Animal Products.
- Any kind of services not related to products.
- Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India
- Any other sanctioned or prohibited items as per law.
- Passports, other government issued personal documents.
- Any other items deemed unfit for carriage by KRAYCOL
KRAYCOL STATIONERY PVT. LTD. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, UPDATE AND ALTER THE LIST FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INTIMATION. TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES, PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST PERIODICALLY.
2. Links Policy
KRAYCOL’s listing page can only be used to describe, promote and facilitate the sale of the listed products. That means links should only be used in circumstances when that information can’t be included in the listing itself. These links include additional images, technical specifications, manufacturer warranties, and other information that can help buyers make an informed purchasing decision. Links from the Website’s item page that interfere in any way with the shopping experience on the Website or solicit any KRAYCOL user information, are not allowed. Links from the Website’s item page to pages that promote off- KRAYCOL sales in any way are forbidden. KRAYCOL continually reviews links on the site and reserves the right to block any link considered unsafe for our members.
3. Profanity Policy
KRAYCOL strictly prohibits the use of language that is Hateful, obscene, offensive, racist, abusive or sexual in nature. This policy extends to text within listings, profiles, feedbacks, discussions, Vendor pages & all other areas of the site that another user may view. Violation of these terms may be subject to a range of other actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
4. Pricing Policy
Building a strong User Base is what we believe in. As part of this, we ask you to price your items responsibly. Please note that we are constantly monitoring prices for each merchant at various channels and do not allow you to price your items at higher prices at KRAYCOL vs. other channels such as your own retail store, your own Website (if any) or any other 3rd party retail stores or Websites. You should price your items sold at KRAYCOL to be the same as the lowest rate you are selling at elsewhere or even lower but it should not be more. Violation of our pricing policy will result in warning notices and can also result in account suspension.
5. Shipping Policy
Our website ships products to almost all the parts of India. At polocolours.com, products sold by the vendors on our platform may attract shipping charges. The shipping charges are not fixed and depend on various factors like nature/category of your product, the location of the product, gross weight of the product, any offers, promotions, minimum purchase, and other factors.
The shipping charges on your order and the estimated delivery time will be informed before your order is being placed at polocolours.com.
Please note our shipping policies below:
- We ship on all days of the week except Sundays and public holidays.
- The shipping charges applicable are not refundable in the case of return/cancellation of the product or the order.
- Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, vendors will only make shipments through reputed courier agencies.
- The shipping charges may be subject to modification without any prior notice.
- All the items purchased by you may not be delivered to you altogether or on the same date because of the availability, product characteristics, multiple vendors and other factors.
- You may track the shipping status of your orders on our website.
- All the products will be shipped with the invoice of the vendor. In case you do not receive the invoice please write to us at email@example.com.
- Before accepting the delivery, If you believe that the product is not in good condition or tampered then please do not accept the delivery. Immediately write to us regarding the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before it is returned back to our warehouse. Please provide your mobile number in the delivery address as it will help in making a faster delivery.
- The products purchased are usually delivered between 3 to 12 business days. However, the estimated delivery time may be more than 12 business days depending upon the location, vendor, availability, bulky orders, and the weight of orders or any other factors.
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon polocolours.com’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
As of now, we do not deliver products to locations outside India.